Thursday, November 21, 2013

Color Me Bonita - My 5 Minute Face (Video Post!)


For my first ever video post I'm sharing my 5 Minute Face.  Over the last several years I have needed a quick, easy, go-to make-up routine to make sure I get the basics on my face every day.

I don't wear a lot of make-up but I do feel strange without any on... especially at the office.  I've found a routine that is both easy and reliable!  In the video below I walk you through my stand by products and then, with the help of a kitchen timer, how I apply a full face of make-up in 5 minutes!



Once you get the hang of this routine you'll be able to hit snooze at least one extra time.  Or, if you're one of those people, could sneak in an extra 5 minutes on the treadmill.  (If you are one of those, how do you do it?)

To make it even easier... here's a list of the products I use every single day!
Brushes and Tools
Eyeliner/Slanted Brush - anywhere from $5 to $30 (mine was about $25... it is your eyes after all!
Eyeshadow Brush Set - you want one with small tight bristles, one that is loose for adding high- and low-lights, and one made for blending (short and stubby)
Mineral Powder Foundation Brush - anywhere from $7 to $50 (find one that fits your price range)
Blush Brush - ranging $10 to $60 (no need to go overboard here)

Products
The Naked Pallet from Urban Decay - $27 at Sephora
Daniela's Mineral Powder Foundation - contact Daniela to get your custom shade!
Bobbi Brown Blush in Tawny - $25 at Sephora (I've literally used this shade since high school... I couldn't be more serious)
Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline - available at every drug store in the world... for less than $7

Miscellaneous Items
Kitchen Timer - by Oxo
Coffee Mug - by Starbucks last Christmas... this year I want this Kate Space Mantra Mug

P.S. Here's the link for Daniela's Mineral Make-up Application Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover