Thursday, August 29, 2013

Color Me Styled - Meet my new BFF

(image credit LensCrafters/Flint Chaney)
I don't want to brag but Natalie Coughlin is totally awesome.  She's down-to-earth, funny, and I really wish she'd invite me over for dinner next time we're in Cali.  




Knowing she loves to grow her own fruit, veggies, and herbs, I asked Natalie what season was her favorite for fresh cooking.  She loves to cook in the spring.  The fresh veggies get her excited for for all the fresh foods that come in spring and summer.  She loves to make risottos, but her go to is a protein and a sauce.  Not a sauce from a jar, oh no, a chimichurri or a gremolata.  Natalie shared a recipe for fish that I will make and share with you soon!


(image credit LensCrafters/Flint Chaney)
Something new I plan to do for all the people I feature on Color Me Styled is to have them fill out a survey.  It is eight quick questions but they're really all you'd want to know about somebody!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover