Friday, August 30, 2013

Color Me Crafty - Back-to-School DIY Night in Chicago



TGIF!

Hopefully you've got a whole long weekend of funtivities planned for yourself this weekend!  And, hopefully you're ready to rock your summer whites one last time.  While Labor Day might mean the end of summer, it also means that it is Back-To-School time!

There is a promise that comes with September; new classes, old friends, and a lot of supplies to help usher in the new academic year. 

To celebrate the new school year, Fall, and, most importantly, because crafting is fun I'd like to invite you to a DIY night at Langford Market Boutique in Chicago.

I'll be on-hand from 5 until 8 with a school themed DIY and you'll be able to preview Fall fashions perfect for everything from the office, to the dance floor.  We'll also have a jewelry giveaway, snacks, and sips!

Please RSVP on Facebook by Monday (it isn't necessary, I just want to make sure I have enough supplies). Color Me Styled Back-to-School DIY Night

Enjoy your weekend and hopefully I'll see you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover