Friday, July 12, 2013

Color Me Styled - Dress Code Decoded 1


 

I've shared that I've started at a new company. I love the job, my team and the work BTW! But the dress code needed a bit of clarity for me. We have a staff conference this week and the email said "no ties or suit jackets" and since I'm not Colleen Donaghy that was a bit tricky to navigate.

Staff conference also means I'm pretty busy so I didn't have time to do a well thought out photo shoot of this outfit. Maybe I'll do it again so you can see its full potential for awesome!

Basically I'm in Banana Republic cropped pants, a blouse from Nordstrom Rack (similar one here) and a blazer from H&M (similar one here).

Since I've got this new wardrobe to figure out I'll be posting more work-wear outfits. It is after all, what I wear 40+ hours a week! And by the time I get home I have little inspiration left for cute outfits... it is sweat shirts and PJ pants all the way!

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit but I especially love the side pony - it's my everyday go to :)


    Xo
    Dana Ivy
    www.iadorewhatilove.com - Check out my (chicago) blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover