Monday, June 10, 2013

Style Your Summer - Erin of Loop Looks

My summer vacation is coming up fast. Like last year, we are hitting a beach house on the Michigan side of Lake Michigan.





And just like last year I plan to spend the majority of my day in a swimsuit. But just in case I need to put on real clothes, here’s how I style my summer vacation.

 
Basic pieces that can mix and match with one another, a denim jacket in case it gets cool in the evenings, one casual dress, and very little jewelry. My recipe for the perfect summer vacation wardrobe!

Erin blogs at Loop Looks (http://looplooks.net) about her daily work wardrobe as dictated by a cross between traditional corporate culture and business casual. Her goal at Loop Looks is to help other women break out of their ruts when getting dressed for work, play, and everything in between. She answers your style questions every week as part of her You Pick Wednesday series and invites you to stop by and get inspired or ask your own style questions.


2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! All very versatile pieces that are easy to mix and match, and can go from beach to dinner perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely... can you take me on vacation with you?!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover