Thursday, May 30, 2013

Color Me Styled - Guest Postallooza - Style Your Summer

image via Inslee.net
I announced in a Merrier Monday post a few weeks ago that I am handing over the blog for two weeks to Chicago bloggers who have answered the question "How do you style your summer?"

We will hear from Sara of Project Soiree, Monica of Caravan of Style, Jess & Jill of Jess & Jill, Ashley of A Hop, Skip & Jump to the Midwest, Farissa & Sara of WhatRUWearing.net, Erin of Loop Looks, Katie of Dream Till Green, Lauren of Chi Gal Lauren, Laurie of 312 Beauty Blog and Lindsay of The Garden Apt and I can't wait for you to see what these gals put together!

I'm taking a break from daily posting to actually work ahead and get posts lined up for ny return. I want to spend time on better pictures, more complete content and focusing on topics you like. Hint: send me emails, tweets or facebook messages and tell me what you like to see on Color Me Styled. 

I'll be blogging on Daily E during the hiatus so you can keep up with my day-to-day there.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover