Monday, May 6, 2013

Color Me Merrier - Chill Out


Chill Out - Image via Pinterest

Going into the weekend I had the best intentions for a super productive Sunday. Come Sunday, all I wanted to do was lounge on my sofa.

So, I did.

It felt nice to just chill out. The windows open, re-runs on TV and zero productivity. There was a little cleaning and then cooking dinner (grilled shrimp tacos for Cinco de Mayo) but I excerted next to no effort the rest of the day.

It is something that I recommend to do once every couple of months. Let yourself off the hook and just chill out.

It doesn't make getting up for work any easier on Monday however.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover