Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Color Me Thrifty - Who Doesn't LOVEJCREW?

image via Pinterest

Happy First Official Day of Spring!

J.Crew is giving 25% off orders of $150 or more AND free shipping today with the code LOVEJCREW. Yes you have to spend $150 but just a couple of high quality pieces that you'll wear season after season are worth the investment.

I am itching to wear skirts without tights and boots and short sleeved shirts without huge sweaters. Oh what a dream to wear flats to walk to work instead of giant, clunky snow boots!

What will fill my basket today is the Faded Chambray Popover with a monogram in either pink or emerald, Vintage Cotton Tshirts and a new pair of CafĂ© Trousers which are my favorite work pant.

Then hopefully by the time the new things arrive it will actually FEEL like spring and I won't feel so silly wearing bright colors and cotton. Meanwhile let's remember March of 2012 when temperatures were in the 70s and 80s and lunches and dinners were being eaten outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover