Thursday, March 21, 2013

Color Me Cultured - RIP Google Reader


Show us your love! Follow Color Me Styled on Bloglovin
As a blogger I am a member of an amazing community of people and I do everything I can to support other bloggers... karma and all. One of the ways I was keeping up with the many blogs I admire is with Google Reader.

Until Google put Reader on the chopping block.

Luckily Bloglovin' exists! It is a site that pulls all the blogs you currently follow on Reader onto one easy to use and visually appealing dashboard. Every post is pulled to your page and you can even sign up for email updates.

You can group your blogs too. Right now mine are all in an alphabetical list but I might do a Chicago Blogger Network group, a design group and a style group. These are the big categories most of my blogs fall into. 

You can follow both Color Me Styled and Daily E on Bloglovin' and my RSS icon
has been replaced with a big ole plus sign. Let's take a moment to remember Google Reader but not too long... you don't wanna miss a post on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover