Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Color Me Styled - Royal Bundle Up

HRH in Hobbs Coat | image via DailyMail

I am thrilled that Kate is back on her feet and recovering from her early bout of pregnancy illness. I'm sure the weeks on a private island didn't hurt her recovery but none-the-less she's up and about.

And she's recycling outerwear! It is early enough in her pregnancy to wear non-maternity outfits and she is still doing it right.

The simple A line of this coat with the belted waist complements her perfectly. You can see that she is filling out the middle of the coat more this year than last but she still looks stunning. She's going to be one of those pregnant women who just pops out a tummy and essentially maintains her figure. (Color Me Envious) 

In another couple of months as HRH Bebe grows she'll have to move to maternity wear but it'll be warmer by then so some of her more flowy frocks could still cut it! I'm sure designers are clamoring at the bit to dress her and the royal bump. So far she is kicking previous HRH Mothers in the style category and I highly doubt that she'll disappoint us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover