Monday, March 25, 2013

Color Me Merrier - Go Commando


Happy Monday!! Can you believe it is the last week of March? Neither can we.

Today's Project Positive task is to simply take it off. 

Within reason of course. Don't Go Commando if there is even a SLIGHT chance of it leading to an embarrassing situation. 

We recommend the privacy of your own home. Easy times to just hang in your birthday suit are when you're brushing your teeth, picking out what to wear or even sleeping in the buff all night. If full birthday suit is too much just ditch your skimpies during one of these times and let a little fresh air in.

Just try it. Even if it is only for a few minutes. You might find that you feel thinner which makes everyone happy!

2 comments:

  1. I go commando every time I workout and totally skipped skivvies on my wedding day. TMI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! Seems unnecessary right. On my wedding day I wore blue undies that said "Just Married" for my something blue :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover