Thursday, March 7, 2013

Color Me Domestic - Guilty Pleasure


I should make a list of all the guilty pleasures I have. There are several because I don't feel particularly guilty for any of them!

One of my latest additions to my guilty pleasure list is the aerolatte frother.

It was actually Molly of A Foreign Land who clued me into this little guy. She said it was one of her guiltiest pleasures and with a recommendation like that how could I resist?

The frother tool works like the wand at your local Latte shop. It creates air bubbles in your milk (or half and half) to make a delicious foam. You can froth as much or as little as you like (think latte vs cappuccino). 

I know spring is coming and iced coffees will be my drink of choice soon but it is still chilly in the morning and a warm frothy cafe au lait is the way I'll choose to start as many of them as I can!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover