Friday, March 8, 2013

Color Me Organized - Horray Sunshine!

Spring Forward all the way to the Beach! | Image via Alphabetbags.com

Can you believe it is time to Spring Forward?! Neither can I. The fact that it is still 30 degrees doesn't help Spring's case either.

But nevertheless it is time to push those clocks ahead an hour on Sunday morning to make way for longer days which means spring and summer near.

Since this happens twice a year, even though it isn't really 6 months apart, now is the time to also change the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors (yes, you need both). I also recommend doing other bits of household chores that might otherwise not get the attention.

Clean out your refrigerator. Like really clean it. Then get a box of baking soda to keep it fresh as you stock it with spring's fresh fruit and veggies.

Clean out your purse. Dump everything out and toss receipts, expired coupons and put all those bobby pins into one pouch.

Depending on the weather in your area you could start to pack up your winter clothing for storage. If you are not lucky enough to do that just yet do as I do and just move your more colorful T-shirts towards the top of the drawers.

If you're up for it go ahead and start some of your deep spring cleaning. I prefer to wait until I can open our patio doors and let fresh air in.

I hope you have a lovely weekend. Just don't forget to change your alarm clock before you go to bed so you're not late for Sunday brunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover