Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Color Me Bonita - Dame Mirren's New Hue

Helen Mirren at the 2013 BAFTA Awards (image via Style Frizz)

Both the Grammy's and the BAFTA Awards took place over the weekend and there were big style winners at both events. I'm gathering my favorites (hint: cut outs) for a post later this week.

But what caught my eye as I scrolled through red carpet shots from both events was Dame Helen Mirren's new pink hue! 

Color Me Crazy because I love it! 

She says she was inspired by a America's Next Top Model winner Sophie Sumner and debuted her new look at the BAFTA awards. Mirren twirled for the cameras showing off her dove grey Nicholas Oakwell gown. Her look was finalized with bright pink lip stick and pink nails but none of it was over the top.

The color shows off the 67 year old's beauty, confidence and youthful spirit. Part of me hopes that I'm cool enough to dye my hair pink when I am her age! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover