Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Color Me Styled - Three Piece Suit


Diane Von Furstenburg | Crystal Tweed Jacket
So if we ignore the model's awkward stance let us all agree that this DVF Crystal Tweed Jacket is to die for. A wardrobe staple of mine is what I call the "Three Piece Suit" basically meaning pants or skirt, T shirt and blazer.

It is my uniform.

I am always on the lookout for new blazers to add to my closet and right now I am on the hunt for a "fancy" one. Something with some pizzaz that can be the statement piece of the outfit.

It just is lucky I guess that flight prices drop from Chicago to NYC around my birthday and for the last couple of years we have managed to book a trip. We head to NYC in a few weeks and I am already outfit planning. 

Can you blame me?

My travel outfit on Friday will be leggings, chambray shirt and a blazer. Lined up for Saturday skinny jeans, tank and cardigan. Sunday is the day I have open as far as outfits are concerned. And Monday we travel home and go straight to work so I'll sport a suit dress and blazer.

One of these lovely Anthropologie blazers will find a home in my closet and be the centerpiece of my Sunday outfit! 

Do you have a favorite?

 
       Bellevue Paillette Cardi 
Glitzen Frame Blazer
Pebbled Foil Jacket
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover