Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Color Me Styled - Spring Streak

Image via Pinterest

Well, just one week ago we were discussing how cold it was outside and here we are today with record high temperatures. It is still a bit breezy and I don't want to forget that it is still January so I wore my trench coat to work today. 

Now I am in the market for a new umbrella. Today's weather has reminded me that Chicago's rainy spring is ahead and the umbrella that I bought when I lived in California just won't cut it in the Windy City.


Scalamandre Zebra Print Umbrella

Maybe I see an opening for myself in the umbrella design market because all of the sensible wind resistant umbrellas are so boring but all the fun ones will blow out as soon as I open it up. I would die for this Scalamandre Zebra Print umbrella but I would also die if a hinge broke after a particularly strong gust.

So I am left with the age old girl-ism "Practical vs. Stylish". I pride myself on almost always choosing the practical route but I usually battle internally before arriving at that conclusion. 

My practical options leave me with a choice between black and blue from what my online research has shown me so far. Maybe I can get creative with a bleach pen on them or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover