Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Color Me Styled - 2013 has arrived

Greeting Card from Emily McDowell on ETSY
Well the new year is officially here and already I'm breaking even for resolution success.

Before bed yesterday I didn't clean up the entire mess made by our Fondue dinner and there are still some Christmas gifts that need to find a home.

But this morning, I woke up on time and got out of the door early. 

New Year's kind of snuck up on me. (Hence the Christmas banner logo and color scheme is still up. I will update it in the next few days.) There is a lot I want to do with CMS this year! I want to update the design (move post body to the left side, clean up ads / boxes and set a standard format for posts). Then I want to get back to the point where posts are scheduled a few days in advance so I don't feel like I am rushing to get content posted! And finally I want to grow the audience through shameless promotion. 

I plan to have the design updated by the end of February and then plan to have my posts caught up by the end of April. Our first birthday is in July and by that point I hope to have grown the audience and become a stronger presence in social media.

And then it will just be 6 quick months and we'll be ringing in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover