Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Color Me Styled - Hostess with the Mostess


Thursday's Cookie Exchange is fast approaching and I am busy crossing off to-do list items right and left. Tomorrow I'll post recipes because I'm doing almost all of my cooking tonight but today I was delighted to see Anthropologie send out gift suggestions for the hostess.

Even if you are just heading over the river and through the woods to family this Christmas, giving a bottle of wine wrapped in a new apron or pretty kitchen towel is a gesture that goes a long way. (For example: that last pour of wine in the bottle is headed your way... or the extra cressent roll.)

Here are some of my favorites for the hostess with the mostess this holiday season!

Does your Hostess enjoy a cocktail... or three? Here's a subtle, yet darling, reminder on the Slow Slips Cocktail Napkin.


Tuck these napkins into a set of Platinum Rim Stemless Glasses from West Elm.

Round out her collection with this beautiful Ice Bucket from Anthropologie.



Is your hostess more of a baker than a cocktail shaker? Fret not, there are endless options of adorable baking molds like this one from Sur La Table.


Add on a pair of pot holders and you've completed the set.

If you know your hostess spent more time in the powder room than in the kitchen for your party treat her to a new eyeshadow set from Urban Decay.

And if she is always re-applying her lip stick between sips give her the Bite Beauty Bite Size Discovery Set. This is some of the longest lasting lip color I've ever used and the set provides a great range of colors.



And finish off the gift with the hello sunshine compact mirror from Kate Spade.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover