Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Color Me Trendy - She Bangs!

Go ahead, sing Ricky Martin for a minute... 

But seriously! Bangs are the one "trend" for hair that seems to make a comeback every other year and every other year I seriously consider them. Until I remember that I never dry my hair. Okay, not never but like it is 1% of the time. However, I can't kick this feeling that I need to change it up.

I first decided that I wanted them when I saw Jennifer Lawerence on the cover of ELLE this month. So sultry!! And they framed her face beautifully.


Here's more of my latest girl crush JL.



Then I wake up this morning to find out that my ultimate girl crush, The Duchess of Cambridge, has gotten bangs too!!


Kate's are much more manageable style. But how many ladies are running to their salons today asking for the new Kate. I could probably handle this style since they are side swept and long enough to still pull back into an up-do if needed.



So is it a sign from the celebrity gods that I need to try bangs?! Maybe I try the Jennifer Lawerence brow length first and as they grow out rock the Kate side swept style.

Whaddya think?

Remind me that I don't dry my hair so my bangs would become this curly, frizzy pouf on my forehead and that Jennifer and Kate both have professional stylists at their disposal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover