Thursday, November 29, 2012

Color Me Styled - Chicago Happenings - Hat Party

I try not to brag too often about living in the greatest city on earth... but today I have to take the opportunity to share an event happening tonight. 




I have always loved wearing hats. Early on in my style career they were ski hats that I wore all the time in high school. When I got to college, I evolved and got myself a fedora or two. And in the years past college I have added to my collection with floppy straw beach hats and wool cloches.

Tonight at Goorin Bros. in Lakeview the Chicago Blogger Network is hosting a holiday cocktail and shopping party! I am so excited to try on some hats and add to my collection.




I'll be updating my personal blog Daily E and posting to twitter throughout the night but if you're in Chicago you should come out and join me!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover