Monday, November 26, 2012

Color Me Thrifty - Cyber Monday Shopping

Over the last few years I have used Black Friday and Cyber Monday to stock up on things I "need" and to grab any big ticket items I know I want to give.



While it is fun to go out on Black Friday and get in line with all my items and a ticket for 80% off a shirt, it is much less stressful to do everything online on Monday. At lot more comfortable too! 

Here are my favorite shops and their deals today. 

  • Kate Spade - Surprise Cyber Sale - up to 75% off (my top stop)
  • J.Crew - 25% off with code "MONDAY"
  • Gap - 30% off with code "CYBER"
  • Banana Republic - 30% off with code "CYBER"
  • Nordstrom - exclusive deals online
  • Macy's - up to 50% off
  • Alice & Olivia - 20% off Friends and Family Sale
  • Anthropologie - free shipping with any order (no minimum)
  • French Connection - 30% off and free shipping over $150 with code "LUVYOU"
  • Free People - 20% off sale and free shipping on any order (no minimum)
  • Sephora - free goody bag with code "UNDERWRAPS"
  • ASOS US - 30% off everything and free shipping with code "CYBERMONDAYSPECIAL"


These are just a few! Daily Candy rounded up a few other small businesses that are worth a look today too. 

Where are you shopping online today? Did you also go out on Friday? Have you been shopping all weekend? Let us know what other deals are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover