Friday, November 9, 2012

Color Me Bonita - The 4 Strand Braid

The low side braid is all the rage now that the sock bun craze has slowed down. (I still adore the sock bun... FYI) 

Me and the 4 Strand Braid before a girls sushi night

If you're looking for a way to spice up the low side braid, so you can stop telling people you got the idea from Katniss, here is a fun twist. I was so excited to see Joanna Goddard of A CUP OF JO post about a 4 Strand Braid

It does take a minute to get the rhythm down but I have worn this braid a few times in the last few weeks and I love it. Since Joanna really described it best I don't see the need in trying to re-explain it. Plus she got pictures of the process by Jamie Beck. Jamie is honestly one of the most talented fashion photographers out there. Check out A CUP OF JO's 4 Strand Braid here!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover