Friday, October 19, 2012

Color Me Bonita - Fall for Bathtime


Jacko c/o LUSH Cosmetics

Our friends at LUSH are up to it again. This season they've released a whole new set of fall products including Jacko. Draw yourself a bath and pop Jacko in and he'll fizzle away leaving a fragrant, warm and comforting bath time for you. After all the little trick or treaters have paraded through, take a little "me" time. You deserve it. you gave out Kit-Kats after all. (They were are my favorite candy bar)

I felt like I was dipped into a mug of chai tea! After a long day in my heels and battling the rain the warming bath with clove bud and cardamom oils melted my stress away. Lush added spearmint oil to Jacko for a refreshing twist! It is a limited edition fizzer so get your hands on one while you can! Or four... I wouldn't complain about 4 more Jacko soaks.

You've got half of Gone Girl left and a great time to enjoy it would be in a bath!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover