Thursday, September 20, 2012

Color Me Trendy - Fall Booties

They're hot this fall and I think they make a great transition piece for dresses and skirts and shorts. The short bootie. If you don't have a pair... go get some because they are extremely versatile.

I had trouble deciding if this should be Color Me Trendy or Color Me Styled because I view them as classic but they're "so hot right now" (yes, think Zoolander) that Trendy won out.

Style maven Katie Holmes has rocked a pair of Isabel Marant Dicker boots since July and has paired them with dresses, skirts, skinny jeans, boot cut jeans, wide leg jeans and probably her PJs! You can snag her exact pair but they're a bit pricey.

Images via Daily Mail
The good news is that many styles are available across all price ranges for you to get in on the trend too. I have a pair in brown as well and have really enjoyed them over the last month. I've worn them with bright shorts and a chambray shirt, with dresses and with jeans with both wide and skinny legs. The kahki color is a perfect neutral color that will go with nearly everything.






Also... I wanted a chance to share some of my favorite K.Holmes style shots of her every day life. I think she has the american chic look perfected! 

1 comment:

  1. For us short legged women, that dip in the front of boot #1 is a MUST for these booties. That slit is going to elongate my leg.
    I'm afraid to check the price point. Yeep.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover