Monday, May 5, 2014

Last Minute Cinco de Mayo DIY


Cinco de Mayo being on a Monday, and the Monday after Derby festivities no less, means you probably do not have a giant bash planned.

You can still get plenty festive tonight by stopping at the grocery store on the way home. I've got a DIY that is so easy I can't believe I haven't shared this before! You'll need some kitchen twine (or any other string/yarn you've got) and a packet of dot stickers of garage sale fame. If you haven't got any margarita mix or tortilla chips and salsa grab them while you're picking up the stickers and you're all set!




All you do is put one dot sticker on each side of the string so they stick together (if you get bigger stickers you can do half moon folds like this DIY from O-K-E-R). 




Happy Cinco de Mayo & Monday to you all!

P.S. don't forget to enter to win a DavidsTea spring set... you might need a cup of tea tomorrow to help nurse your margarita endued headache!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover