Thursday, February 6, 2014

nailed it + see me on WGN!



Over the last few months I have worn a certain nail color and have gotten a lot of compliments.  So here it is (drumroll please)...

It is Illamasqua nail polish in Harem.

It is a perfect shade for wintery months and reminds me that spring is coming! It is in Pantone's Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid and I have links and other things I'm loving in 2014's shade that I'll add to the post later!

The WGN Segment was a smashing success!  I'm wearing the 678 Rolled cuff Ankle Jeans from The Limited and a top from The Limited.  Our outfits were picked out for us and it probably isn't a shirt I would have bought for myself but the look was clean and classic and perfect with my black pump!



 I pulled the video player because it wasn't linking to the right segment... you can see it here on WGN's site!

2 comments:

  1. Erin! Love love love that lilac-ish nail color!!! So pretty. Also, just wanted to let you know that I've been reading your blog for a while now and just adore it. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog (which I had never heard of myself until I was nominated for it but I'm all about the concept that it stands for). Hope you check it out for more details = ) Here's the direct link: http://www.iadorewhatilove.com/2014/02/09/blogger-love/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dana! I love your site's redesign too... the sequins are adorable! Thank you for the nomination for the Liebster Award. I've seen it floating around and it is an honor that you thought of me! I'll work on getting a post up in the next few weeks. This is such a fun idea and kind of reminds me of those chain letters from way-back-when!

      p.s. you should give the Windy City Blogger Collective a look (www.windycitybloggers.com) we'd LOVE to have you join ;]

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover