Thursday, January 16, 2014

Blog Gal // Julie Leah - a Life & Style Blog

Color Me Styled, Blog Gal Feature, Julie Leah, Lifestyle, Style, Blogging, Interview
Julie Leah - Blog Gal Feature

Another New Series for the blog today!  Every month I'm going to introduce you to another blogger that I admire and can't get enough from.  I am constantly inspired by my fellow bloggers and I want to share the ones I've found to be tops.  There are so many more out there and it is tough to narrow down but i'll do my best.

For the first feature I'm stepping outside of my Chicago crowd (gasp) and heading all the way to Virginia!  I would like to introduce you to Julie Leah.  She writes a Life & Style blog and I adore the classic, girly, and sophisticated content she produces.  



What is your favorite thing about blogging? The people I've met. I've made lasting friendships through blogging and I'm forever grateful that I took the leap of faith into this wonderful community.

How long have you been blogging? Since October of 2009 - it's hard to believe it's been four years!

NY or LA? I've never been to LA but even if I had I know I'd choose NY. Always New York - my love affair with that city is a lasting one.

Twitter or Facebook? Twitter. Facebook just drives me nuts!

Magazines or Books at the beach? Both, but most of the time magazines. It's much easier to flip through a magazine and still people-watch!

Favorite Dessert? There are too many to name! I have a terrible sweet tooth! Peach cobbler, cheese cake, cupcakes!

If this famous person wasn't so famous and you two could have met under normal circumstances, you'd be BFFs... I think Jennifer Lawrence and I could be the best of friends! Her witty personality is just so charming and her "love your body, love yourself" attitude makes me incredibly happy.

Sitcoms or Reality TV? Sitcoms, definitely. I've lost interest in the non-reality of reality TV.

Favorite Take-out? Taco salad from Salsarita's. I don't get it very often because I'm certain that I make it incredibly unhealthy but it's so delicious!

What one thing is always in your bag? (besides your phone, keys, and wallet) Red lipstick. Revlon's Love that Red is my signature color.

Check out her blog and keep up with Julie Leah on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest too!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog ! Thank you for introducing me to another fab source of style and awesomeness! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it! I think each of Julie's posts is just dreamy!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Daniela!! So happy to have you over on my blog! xo

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Erin!! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover