Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends!

We are headed to Appleton, Wisconsin in the old front-wheel-drive sleigh to celebrate with my whole family.  Then later this week we head south to St. Louis to celebrate with the Bassett side. 

It is a delight to share time with family at Christmas and time seems to always go by too fast! I love all of the festivities... games of Catchphrase, delicious food from one corner of the kitchen to the other, and the giving (okay, and getting) of gifts! Everyone is at their best and every celebration is joyful. 

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover