Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Color Me Styled - Resolution Check In #12

image via The Glitter Guide


Well the last day of 2013 is upon us!  I hope you are getting ready for a fabulous party tonight and a low-key day tomorrow.  We're excited to host a dozen of our friends for lots of appetizers, lots of cocktails, and lots of fun and maybe we'll pay attention to the clock!

For the last 12 months I've checked in on my New Year's Resolutions.  Sometimes reporting success, sometimes not, but I wrote a post every month no matter how I fared.  December was more of the same, I gained weight over the last 2 weeks but we stuck to our Christmas gift budget and we didn't go too far over our Christmas extras budget. 

I did the post for Smitten Boutique and worked closely with Kirstin and Erin there to get the product lists and photographs all set up.  I'm continuing to work closely with the girls involved in the Windy City Blogger Collective and we're going to have a big launch in January.  I'm working on my personal branding to help align both blogs with each other so you'll see a few enhancements here and on Daily E.  I've got some fresh ideas for content here on Color Me Styled next year (aka Thursday)... an ingredient of the month club, weekly links, blogger features, and of course more recipes, craft projects, and style posts!

I'm continuing to learn more about myself and how I work and what type of job will be the best for me.  Best meaning fulfilling and plays to my natural skill set with room to grow.  In 2013 I took a big step forward by moving back into the Non-Profit Sector and as I continue to learn and grow in my current role we'll see what opportunities present themselves!

I think I'm going to keep my mini resolutions into next year!  I have been better this month about my dresser top, I got bangs halfway through the month so I have had to do something with my hair everyday... but I still wear a lot of topknots.  My face is washed most days but I'm still not doing it daily. 

That'll do it for 2013!!  I'm finalizing my intentions and resolutions for 2014 and will share them on Thursday. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover