Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Color Me Styled - Obviously




It is no secret I adore everything Kate SpadeBut this Required Reading Shopper is the tops.  Not only is it totally true but the styling of it is spot on.  And, in case you didn't recognize it as a Kate Spade, "KATE" is spelled out in the bold letters throughout the script.

Subtle genius.

Plus, I've been wearing my new specs from LensCrafters a lot lately and I love them!  I've gotten several compliments on them and I must say that I feel pretty great when I wear them. 

My eyes are comfortable and don't get as tired as when I wear contacts and stare at the screen all day.  I try to wear my glasses at least once a week but I might start wearing them even more now that I get to work when the sun is rising and leave after it has set. Which is totally sad but it is the only thing I don't like about fall.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover