Thursday, June 6, 2013

Style Your Summer - Ashley of A Hop, Skip & Jump to the Midwest

Hi! I’m Ashley and I blog at A Hop, Skip & Jump to the Midwest. I’m a NY transplant via London living in Chicago so my blog follows my day-to-day adjustments and life in the Windy City. While Erin is on her blogging hiatus I’ll tell you how I’m styling my summer.

All About Shorts

For me, summer is all about shorts! I haven’t been able to wear shorts in 2 years due to the lack of summer in London so as you can imagine I’m really excited for a REAL summer! Sun, warmth and beaches are what I envision for the next few months.
Shorts are perfect for anyone.  There are so many styles to choose from.  This year the trend is leaning more towards short shorts (think 3 inch inseam not hot pants) so that’s what I’ve included in my collection.  Have fun with the pattern and color. The Free People Shibori Printed Cut Off shorts would look so cute with a solid tank and sandals.   Pair the blue Ganni suede shorts with a pair of wedges and a cute clutch for a more dressed up look.
Just remember to have fun with it and enjoy your summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover