Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Color Me Trendy - Carolyn Tillman of CAROLYNmaking

Image via MATINE on Facebook


What is better than a handbag that is hand crafted, in a simple and classic silhouette but has a unique element to make it stand out from the rest?
Nothing. That’s right. Nothing is better than that. And it totally describes my approach to my wardrobe (minus the hand crafted part… although I have a few one-of-a-kind pieces).
So imagine my delight when I found Carolyn Tillman’s leather handbag and accessory line MATINE. Above is her new Proper Tote and I just DIE for the bow detail at the top of the handle.
MATINE is full of adorable leather accessories. Each piece features a bow detail, scalloped edges or ombre tinting. 
Needless to say her line of leather goodies is high on my "wanna get it" list. 
Oh, and the talented Miss Tillman doesn't stop there. She also has a line of home goods (Lucite desktop accessories, trays and mugs) available at TILLY | MAISON. Each tray is perfectly preppy and would be an excellent addition to your workspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover