Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Color Me Styled - Lake House Style

Color Me Styled - Lake House Style

Color Me Styled - Lake House Style

This weekend we are going with our friends to a lake house in Northpoint, MI. The 7 of us will be cooking out, visiting local wineries and taking long walks on the beach.

For the weekend away I plan to wear cropped jeans, comfy sweatshirt tops and sperry topsiders. My sister-in-law gave my mother-in-law this beach bag from Loft for Mother's Day and I am going to snag one for myself!

The point of the weekend is to relax and enjoy the company of our friends. And a lot of snacks and wine.

Someone has also made the promise of s'mores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover