Friday, May 24, 2013

Color Me Cultured - Arrested Development


The Bluth's are back.

If you are not an Arrested Development junkie do not worry, there is still time.

Log in to Netflix and start with Season 1 Pilot and in a quick 53 episodes or 26.5 hours you'll be hooked. You'll be a monster. And you'll be blue.

Just get through everything at least once before Sunday at midnight when Season 4 is released on Netflix.

If you like Sienfield, Wilfred, 30 Rock and the Office you should already be obsessed with this beautifully written show. If you're not, seriously, I already told you, stop reading and go watch the show!

Netflix will release all episodes at once and you can bet your bottom dollar that people will watch all 14 episodes straight through. The good news is that you can cancel your Memorial Day BBQ and sleep all day after staying up for 7 hours watching TV.

Here's just a taste of what is to come.



I hope you all have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for AD episodes this weekend! The producers/netflix haven't released an exact time yet but it will defiantly be out at some point on Sunday...maybe 12:01am, maybe 3am, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard via @bluthquotes on twitter that it was out at 12:01 AM PDT which is 3:01 AM CDT. Either way I'm supper excited and will spend my day Monday obsessing over it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover