Thursday, April 18, 2013

Color Me Styled - Rainy Days


Image via Second Story Creative on Facebook

Well it is just wet here in Chicago today. A lot of flooding, a lot of delays and grey skies as far as the eye can see. If you are lucky enough to be able to stay home today in the Chicago area do so, it is treacherous out there.

Even if you do have to come into the office today (just like me) take a few minutes around your lunch break or towards the end of the day or now, I mean, whenever you want really, to check out the blogs on my blogroll to the left. (keep scrolling)

I've divided it into two sections. First we have the Chicago Gals where I've got 17 of my favorites featured. I've at the very least met all of these ladies and have become pretty close with some of them! In the next couple of months I've got some exciting things planned for guest posts and other funtivities.

Then I've got the list of "Elsewhere" blogs. These are pretty big hitters and are on a lot of blogrolls out there but they are the blogs that inspire me and brighten my inbox, bloglovin' feed, facebook newsfeed and twitter homepage every day. I highly recommend visiting them.

Then at the top of the page right under the Color Me Styled header you'll notice a couple of tabs. First, "The Blog" which should be self explainatory but it is basically an easy way to get back to the homepage and most recent posts.

Next up is the "About Color Me Styled & The Team" here you'll be introduced to the mission of the blog and the Color Me Styled girl. Plus there are quick bios of our editors (a list which I will have a couple of additions soon).

Finally we have "The Shop" which is a place for you to brouse and buy some of the items I've been eyeing (and buying) lately. It changes at least once a week so continue to check back, pin and tweet your favorites and treat yo self!

Stay dry! Stay safe! And happy Thursday!


   

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover