Monday, April 15, 2013

Color Me Merrier - Give Compliments


Saying something nice can make someones's day and today's Merrier Monday tip is to do it twice. Today, give out two sincere compliments.

Telling a co-worker you like her hair do or a stranger on the sidewalk that you like her coat will do double duty... they'll feel good and you'll feel good too. Email your teammate and tell him that you appreciate his help and that he did a nice job on that project.

I got this idea from Danny who made the point that giving out two compliments demonstrates that you've really put the effort into it. One could be sort of easy and flippant but it takes extra energy to give two.

Plus it is Monday, and Federal Tax Day so everyone needs a little pick-me-up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover