Thursday, April 4, 2013

Color Me Bonita - Hand-Lip Coordination



Since many bloggers and even KCav is a fan of EOS lip balm I decided to give it a go. I guess I should have expected a round product based on the package but I honestly was a little surprised. Once I got over that I had no idea how to put it on!

My current method is to make my mouth into a half kiss half yawn shape and apply the balm as quickly as possible because I feel like a doofus. Does anyone else have this problem or am I just uncoordinated?

I like the product and think that it does a perfect job of hydrating my chapped lips (winter can go away anytime now). I will continue to use it... just not in public!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover