Monday, February 25, 2013

Color Me Styled - Nellcote & CBN Oscar Party


Pearls were the crowd favorite for last night's outfit!
I have a confession to make. I am a bad blogger!

Let me explain.

Last night I attended my first ever Oscar party at Nellcote with the Chicago Blogger Network. I had intended to tweet and post and have a lot of pictures taken and didn't do much of that at all. So last night when I went to create my posts about the party I realized I didn't have any pictures of me in my final outfit! And that I hadn't posted much while at the event either.

But, my redemption lies in the fact that I wasn't tweeting and status updating because I was actually speaking with other bloggers! It was a lovely evening of getting to know these darling girls. There should be a few candid shots floating around and I'll post them to Facebook when I come across them.

Also, in defense of me not tweeting about the red carpet, did everyone notice E!'s lack of full body shots? We all kept trying to see what the stars were wearing and had to settle with panned shots to try and get the whole picture.

I stayed later at the party than I planned to so I didn't get to round up all my red carpet picks. I'm working on it now and will have the post up tomorrow but let me just say that I am more in love with Jennifer Lawrence than ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover