Friday, January 18, 2013

Color Me Styled - National Popcorn Day!



Normally we don't need a reason to eat popcorn but tomorrow we've got one for good measure. It is National Popcorn Day!

In case your calendar didn't have a reminder set up we've got a few ideas for how to celebrate. 

You can whip up a batch of Confetti Popcorn or if you're more into savory try Truffle Salt & Bacon Popcorn (recipe found here). With your munchies at hand put up your feet and tune in to Saturday Night Live where our girl crush Jennifer Lawrence will be hosting.

To make it a truly indulgent holiday I recommend trying LUSH Cosmetic's Let The Good Times Roll Facial bar with a popcorn garnish (no lies) and Popcorn Lip Scrub! I admit I am skeptical of popcorn flavored things (too many popcorn flavored jelly bellies haunt my taste buds) but the facial bar has a vanilla and toffee sent and the lip scrub is sweet like kettle corn. 

LUSH Cosmetics | Popcorn Lip Scrub & Let the Good Times Roll Facial Bar

Honor the tasty snack on it's national day with a bit of pampering while you nosh. Have a fantastic weekend! 

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover