Friday, December 21, 2012

Color Me Styled - Cookie Exchange!!

Well Folks... the Mayans were wrong so onward with life we go. Hopefully you didn't put thousands of dollars on a credit card yesterday.



Last night was the cookie exchange party and it was such a lovely get together of many ladies in my life! 

We had a lot of great discussion over a lot of wine and then everyone took home big tubs of cookies. And I still have 3 tubs to bring to work today!

We also decorated the cookie cut outs that I made on Wednesday night. 



The big storm we were supposed to get turned out to be nothing so everyone made it easily and safely.

And today many of these gals are jet setting out across the country to visit their families for Christmas. I suggest they all wears leggings, tunics and the biggest pair of boots of all the shoes they are packing in order to maximize space in their suitcases! Scarves and gloves and hats in their carry on bags so they can bundle up on the flight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover