Friday, December 28, 2012

Color Me Styled - Champagne Cocktail Thyme

As much as I love the idea of making up fancy cocktails at parties the truth of the matter is that everyone seems to stick to wine, beer and maybe a basic mixed drink. At least in my social network. So with New Year's approaching I wanted to find a way to serve a "fancy" champagne cocktail that was easy to make, easy to understand and delicious!



I tested it out on my in-laws and it was a big hit... as was the headache we all had the next morning... don't forget that there is booze in these drinks!

Lemon Thyme Champagne Cocktail
Ingredients
Lemon Thyme Sprigs (2 per glass)
Lemon Peel (I use organic lemon peel and just sliced it... nothing fancy)
Rose / Pink Champagne

Process
Place 2 sprigs of Lemon Thyme (or normal Thyme if you can't find it) and a slice of lemon peel into a champagne glass or saucer. Top with pink champagne and enjoy.

Cheers!!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover