Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Color Me Styled - #OOTD 70s in October?



I am not going to complain about Indian Summer weather.

But it is a little frustrating to bounce from 35 and rainy to 75 and sunny. It was warm enough to order iced coffee this morning and not feel silly. I even posted a few days ago about how lovely cape coats are and I would love to be wearing one but it is far to warm. I went from wearing long pants with sweaters to today's Outfit of the Day (#OOTD) which I think balances Work Approp. with Fall and June like temps.

Suiting dress from Banana Republic, Leopard Flats from 9 West (they're 2 years old but here are a similar pair from Madewell), floral scarf and jade bead necklace from J.Crew (similar here from Macy's)

I also had a lot of fun with today's Chicago Red Eye. My favorite article compared Taylor Swift Lyrics to Craig's List Missed Connections posts. 

I think most people have a soft spot in their heart for Tay. It is like my soft spot for Avril Lavigne. Can you remember who you sang "Complicated" about? I can. Also, Sk8r Boi is a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover