Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Color Me Styled - Labor Free Labor Day

Labor Free Labor Day


The un-official end of summer is upon us. Here at Color Me Styled we don't exactly follow the "no white after Labor Day" rule but it is a great excuse to let the bright white shine one more time.

No matter your plans mix white with bright colors and easy accessories. Since the temperature might start to dip, a denim jacket or a scarf are essential pack-along items. 

What are your plans for this holiday weekend? Remember to keep everyone in the path of tropical storm slash hurricane Issac in your thoughts... they could be spending the weekend cleaning up. 

1 comment:

  1. I love every part of that look! I. Want. To. Wear. It. NOW.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover