Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Color Me Organized - Back To School


It has been 5 years since I last had a "Back to School" season but I still love all of the pencils and paper and new clothing that comes with the season.

Yet, I refuse to do a lot of "Fall Fashion" in the middle of August so I'll stick to paper today. Another love of mine. Even with all of the Google calendars, Facebook Events and Phone reminders I still tend to write my schedule down on paper. So a calendar is a must!

For years I used the school provided date book and would have cover decorating sessions with my best friends. Then for a few years I used the French Women Don't Get Fat calendar which unfortunately isn't available this year.



This past year I don't have an official 2012 calendar so I am itching for a 2013  issue! I think my ultimate is a Kate Spade Tudor City Debra Organizer with the calendar and address book inserts. I also adore all of their stationary. (Well, I adore anything ksny.)

But, recently I came across the "Smart Date" system from Russel + Hazel and might be more in love. It is designed to keep you organized to the satisfaction of all us Type A's out there. 

If I designed my own it would be a two piece set; The Mini Black Book and Mini SmartDate Weekly & Monthly. Each would be in its own mini binder and I think I'd pair the charcoal with a patterned binder, probably with the Special Edition Rouge.


These sets do set you back a pretty penny but I can't think of a better investment than your own time (slash sanity).

Then of course you need to have the proper pens. I am a major fan of color coordinating so this Paper Mate set is my go-to. And I do love the use of washi tape in the picture above (which is where I first heard of Russel + Hazel from a post on Take Two They're Small).




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover