Thursday, March 14, 2013

Color Me Styled - You Are What You Like

My personality results!

Our parents have been preaching it for years... your online life is not private. And heaven help me if Facebook had existed when I was in high school (or younger! I feel so bad for kids these days).

I just have 4 years of college documented for myself, and everyone, to see.

But I am proud of who I am. And, after all, you are what you like.

Knowing that people today partially live through Facebook researchers at the University of Cambridge have figured out how to identify personality traits through your likes on Facebook.

To develop their model they looked at Facebook profiles and likes of 58,466 participants. They also issued those 58k personality tests, compared the results and found enough similarities to predict personality traits with impressive accuracy.

"We like the same stuff" can be used to describe almost every successful friendship I have so Facebook is onto something when they tell me that my friends have liked certain pages.

Try it for yourself! Visit YouAreWhatYouLike.com and log in with your Facebook account. It takes like 4 seconds and is super fun! 

And speaking of Likes on Facebook... go ahead and Like Color Me Styled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover