Monday, November 5, 2012

Color Me Trendy - She Wears Short Shorts

She Wears Short Shorts

She Wears Short Shorts by ebdaily

Giuliana Rancic inspired today's outfit post with her Health Magazine cover for November. It got me thinking  about how close shorts are to the skirts and dresses that I would wear to parties.



And the same rules apply. If you were going to wear tights with your skirt, then wear tights with your shorts. I love the look of black tights on black pumps which creates a long leg line.

Giuliana wears simple jewelry to accentuate her hot pants. I suggest doing the same. Since you're flashing a lot of leg wear a long sleeved sweater or cardigan to keep things classy. It is winter after all.

Get the look here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover