Monday, September 17, 2012

Color Me Styled - Fall Nail Colors

image via pinterest
Spring and summer was all about the Nail Art. There are thousands of Pinterest boards dedicated to the subject. However, a lot of what we saw was neon or bright pinks which is super fun, but maybe not best for fall. 

So as we transition seasons I think the nail art trend is gonna stick but try some of your favorites with fall-y colors. Think purples, reds, browns or copper colors. 



For my first fall trendy-mani I did a mauve and metallic combo. The mauve shade, Island Hopping by Essie is one of my favorite nail colors of all time. The other two shades I used are Brisbane Bronze by OPI (it is super old so try this one or this one instead) and Disco Nap by Color Club (available at Birchbox.com).

I think next I'm going to do teal and navy... maybe try ombre with those two. And I really like the brown and grey combo in the Pinterest picture so I'll have to get my hands on some brown polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover